The primary focus of the Belles Lacrosse Club is to provide each player with the opportunity to grow, both as an athlete and an individual, while fostering a love of the game. We will provide a safe, fun, and positive environment with an emphasis on skill development, teamwork, and good sportsmanship.
The Teams:Belles Lacrosse Club teams are divided according to the club member’s graduation year. Currently, we offer teams at the 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and our NEW 2026 levels. We require that all players must be members of US Lacrosse. All tournaments and clubs require that athletes have this coverage. US Lacrosse Membership numbers and expiration dates must be supplied to the Belles Lacrosse Club before the first fall practice. We are required to check monthly to ensure each membership is current. To register, go to http://www.uslacrosse.org. Belles Lacrosse Club Membership includes:
- All fall and summer practices
- All tournament fees: 2 fall and 3-4 summer tournaments
- Field rentals and equipment
- Coaching staff
- Uniforms/Team Gear: Practice pinnie, game uniform, and shooting shirt.
- Any optional clinics, tournaments, or events
- Player travel expenses for tournament
- Replacement uniforms
Practice and Summer Tournament Information:Practices will be held at Kennett area fields. Summer practices are scheduled for Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00pm to 8:00pm beginning on Thursday, May 24th and ending on Thursday, June 21st. We are registered for the following summer tournaments:
- NXT All-American Tournament ~ June 9th and 10th at USTC in Downingtown, PA
- Victory Summer Rise Tournament ~ June 16th and 17th at Westtown School in West Chester, PA
- Beach Blast Tournament ~ June 22nd thru 24th at Cape Henlopen High School in Lewes, DE