The primary focus of the Belles Lacrosse Club is to provide each player with the opportunity to grow, both as an athlete and an individual, while fostering a love of the game. We will provide a safe, fun, and positive environment with an emphasis on skill development, teamwork, and good sportsmanship.
Tryouts:Tryouts for the Belles 2017-2018 season will be held on Sunday, August 6th and Sunday, August 13th from 9:00-11:00 AM at Legacy Fields on Walnut Street in Kennett Square, PA. Tryout fees for all players are $25.00 in advance and $30.00 the day of the tryouts. These fees are not refundable and will include a t-shirt for all who register. Each player must attend one of these sessions to be considered. All players must bring a mouth guard and goggles to participate in tryouts.
Fees and Refunds:Belles teams are divided according to the member’s graduation year. For the 2017-2018 season, the Belles plan to offer 2022, 2023, 2024, & 2025 teams. The fees for all teams will be the same. The fee for the 2017-2018 season is $1150 per player. These fees will cover the following:
- All fall and summer practices
- All tournament fees: 2 fall and 3-4 summer tournaments
- Field rentals and equipment
- Coaching fees
- Uniforms/Team Gear: Practice pinnie, game uniform, and shooting shirt.
- Any optional clinics, tournaments, or events
- Player travel expenses for tournament
- Replacement uniforms
- August 27, 2017: $500 initial deposit and registration fee (non-refundable)
- November 1, 2017: $325 payment
- March 1, 2018: $325 final payment
Practice and Fall Tournament Information:
Practices will be held at Legacy Fields in Kennett Square or other Kennett area fields. Fall practices are scheduled for Sundays 11:00-1:00 on the following dates:
- September 24th
- October 1st
- October 8th
- October 15th
We are planning to register for the following 2017 fall tournaments:
- NXT Fall Classic~ Sunday, October 22nd at USTC in Downingtown
- Brandywine Classic~ Sunday, October 29th in Frederica, DE
2018 spring practices will begin in late May or early June. They will most likely be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings between 6:00 and 7:30. Summer tournaments will be scheduled for June and possibly early July.